Rent an Electric Scooter in Bangkok
Hire an Electric Scooter for a Day or a Month
There’s no better way to explore Bangkok than by Zendrian Electric Scooter! We set you up with a scooter designed for the area and everything you need to get around the city.
Every Bangkok Scooter Rental Includes:
- Zendrian ZX-9 Long Range scooter, 10″ wheels, 30km/h, and 40km range, can support 120kg.
- 220v flat prong plug-type Charger for 4-5 hour charging
- Accessory bag
- Optional: Scooter Delivery
You may pick up and return at one of our Bangkok locations or we can deliver the scooter to you for a small charge.
- A 1,500 baht security deposit will be collected for each scooter.
- All rentals are subject to a liability release and rental contract.
- After checkout, you will receive a link in your email to the e-sign agreement which must be completed before the booking will be confirmed.
- Riders must be over 13 years old and at least 140cm tall.
- Scooters are permitted to go anywhere in Thailand but recommended for level on-road terrain. Scooters may be GPS tracked for security.
See all Regulations and Instructions, and Rental Agreement Terms and Conditions and Release of Liability for e-scooter rental.
What can I do with an Electric Scooter in Thailand?
Many people in Thailand quickly notice there is a lot of traffic, the heat makes walking long distances no fun, the taxis often want to haggle, and the train service covers only a small fraction of the city.
If you rent a scooter, you can:
- Get a breath of fresh air at Bang Kachao, also known as Bangkok’s Green Lung
- See a much larger portion of Khaosan Road
- Explore the nooks and crannies of Chinatown (Yaowarat Road)
- Get from your condo or hotel to the train station, take the scooter on the train, and then ride to your destination without breaking a sweat
- Explore Beach Road in Pattaya to the fullest
- Get from your room to dining and shopping areas
- See the small Soi roads and rarely seen areas around the Chao Phraya River where motorcycle taxis cannot go
Is it safe to ride an electric scooter in Thailand?
We’ve been riding electric scooters in Thailand for about as long as they’ve been on the market, and let me tell you that we know all about the bumpy, uneven sidewalks and wild traffic rules (or lack of) in Bangkok. Of course, any moving vehicle brings some risk, but we believe that the risk of using an e-scooter is similar to that of a bicycle as long as the rider has training, some experience, and wears protective gear.
Here’s an in depth guide on the safety of e-scooters in American cities.
Rather Buy or Long Term Lease an Electric Scooter?
Need an electric scooter or electric bicycle for longer than a rental? We’re Zendrian Electric Bikes and Scooters, manufacturer of premium electric vehicles, such as ZX-9 and ZX-X, designed for the demanding conditions of city streets and daily use. Our website contains If you’d like to rent to test a scooter, the fees for a week or less will be discounted from your purchase price if you buy a new scooter upon return!